I am A pediatric speech language pathologist. My focus is on early language learning.
What's Missing in a Morning Routine?
- This is a simple game to identify category items in the framework of a morning routine/sequence.
A Game of...What Happens Next
- Children learn basic first/then sequences paired with the question of "What happens next?"
A Holiday Quiz
- #GoCreateHoliday A Naughty Elf at the North Pole helps teach a few facts about Hanukka, Kwanzaa & Christmas. What does Santa think about that? Play this entertaining & informative game to find out.
Dinosaurs Play the Concept Way!
- In this game - Dinosaurs Play the Concept Way - children can learn a few dinosaur names along with some describing concepts.
What Would You Do If?
- Answers to some everyday "what should I do?" questions. Fun and informative!
- Use this fun & interactive way to identify some basic concepts.
Pronouns in Motion!
- Learn about third person subjective pronouns -he, she, they - together with some basic verbs.
- Identify third person subjective pronouns - he, she, they - in an entertaining & interactive story.