1. Reading2. Video
The Farm Animals
- Come visit the farm animals, they are a happy bunch! In each page you will hear different animal sounds and you will need to tap on the animal that makes them. There are chickens, cows, dogs and even horses! You’re gonna love them all :)
- In Baby Dino, kids get to practice their color and matching skills. There are six eggs in different pretty colors. In each egg, lives a special baby dino just for you! Get all the colors in the right order and you will meet all of the baby dino's!
- This classic game is maybe the first game you ever played with your child, learning where every part of the face is. In this TinyTap edition, you will play it with 9 mesmerizing photos of baby faces, you can even edit it and add questions of your own.
- Mommy is cooking a tasty dinner and she needs your help!
Find all the food in the fridge and make sure to follow the secret recipes! Practice reading and visual perception in this fun cooking game.
Match It. Wild Animals
- Get your match on! This cognitive puzzle matching game shows a different silhouette of an animal on each page. Your goal is to match it with the correct animal. Play with 3 different sets of animals.
- Learn how to make a pizza with Chef Pepperoni! This fun cooking game has 9 detailed pages that will teach your kid how to follow directions and locate the ingredients according to the chef's special requests. Mmmm, it’s Pizza Time!
- What's your favorite way to travel?
From riding a bicycle to flying in a spaceship, play with everything in between in this colorful and fun Transportation Puzzle!
Match It - Fruits and Vegetables
- Drag and match different fruits and vegetables to their place!
Kids will learn to name and sort the different fruits and vegetables while completing the puzzles.
- Learn to count from 1 to 10 with 10 crazy monsters.
You'll meet a monster with nine spikes , another with four sharp teeth and many others. Don't worry, these monsters don't bite!
- Choose your instrument and play with your friends!
Practice your skills on the xylophone, piano, drums and more and let's play some music!
Sleepy Cat Prepositions
- Here we meet a very sleepy cat who is very tired! Help Sleepy Cat to find find a comfortable spot to sleep whilst practicing prepositions!
- Let's take a drive in this fun sound board game. Tap on the car parts to hear them beep, honk and vrooooom!!!