Share your thoughts
Seek & Find - Where’s My Stuff? 2
- Can you find all of the objects hidden in the big pile? Look closely so you don’t miss a thing!
What Doesn't Belong?
- All the professionals have got confused and have forgotten how to do their jobs! Can you find out what doesn't belong?
Fruits & Vegetables
- Let’s learn about Fruits & Vegetables with this game of puzzles, colors and numbers.
The Farm Animals
- Come visit the farm animals, they are a happy bunch! In each page you will hear different animal sounds and you will need to tap on the animal that makes them. There are chickens, cows, dogs and even horses! You’re gonna love them all :)
Match It - Fruits and Vegetables
- Drag and match different fruits and vegetables to their place! Kids will learn to name and sort the different fruits and vegetables while completing the puzzles.
Super Wings - A Package To India
- Super Wings - Delivering a package to India! Learn how to say hello in new languages, new words, geography, visit the Himalayas, solve puzzles and meet new friends
- In Baby Dino, kids get to practice their color and matching skills. There are six eggs in different pretty colors. In each egg, lives a special baby dino just for you! Get all the colors in the right order and you will meet all of the baby dino's!
When People Are Mad At Me
- This story will help your child in developing emotional intelligence and dealing with unpleasant feelings. It gives the child possible options to choose from in order to deal with the situation more efficiently.
My Life Skills Box
Zula's Flying Adventures
- Join Zula the flying dog as she prepares for her party! Help her to get ready and do her errands as she flies around town in this adorable educational game!
Body Parts With Mr. Potato Head
- Put the correct item in Mr. Potato head.
Smart Match Colors - Level 1
- Level 1 of 4. A challenging color and shapes puzzle, each page is a new riddle!
- #Jigsaw #puzzle about #cars