Share your thoughts
Body Parts With Mr. Potato Head
- Put the correct item in Mr. Potato head.
The Doll Is Tired
- This story will guide your child in playing with a doll. It presents the steps of the game in a clear and structured way.
My Life Skills Box
- Simple puzzles around circus theme.
Where Is The Mouse?
- Sharpen your eyes! I think there’s a mouse living in my cheese. Can you help me find him by looking carefully and finding where he is hiding? Finish the game to catch the mouse!
Super Wings - A Package To India
- Super Wings - Delivering a package to India! Learn how to say hello in new languages, new words, geography, visit the Himalayas, solve puzzles and meet new friends
- Billy wants to go to sleep but he keeps seeing monsters in his bedroom. Help Billy get to sleep by finding all of the monsters.
Daily Routine - Oxford Picture Dictionary
- Learn about everyday activities with Oxford Picture Dictionary. Practice daily routine with puzzles and questions.
Oxford University Press
Fruits & Vegetables
- Let’s learn about Fruits & Vegetables with this game of puzzles, colors and numbers.
When People Are Mad At Me
- This story will help your child in developing emotional intelligence and dealing with unpleasant feelings. It gives the child possible options to choose from in order to deal with the situation more efficiently.
My Life Skills Box
Zula's Flying Adventures
- Join Zula the flying dog as she prepares for her party! Help her to get ready and do her errands as she flies around town in this adorable educational game!
- What's your favorite way to travel? From riding a bicycle to flying in a spaceship, play with everything in between in this colorful and fun Transportation Puzzle!
Wikids - Animals: Sea Life
- Learn about different Sea Life with Wikids, an encyclopedia that talks to your kids! Let your child explore and learn fun facts about the dolphin, walrus and whale, in this fun interactive encyclopedia.