1. Puzzle2. Puzzle3. Puzzle4. Puzzle5. Puzzle
Counting Trains Puzzle 1-5
- Let’s count and collect all the trains from 1-5
Baby Dino Puzzles
- In Baby Dino Puzzles, kids get to practice their matching skills. There are six dinosaurs in different pretty colors.
Get all the dinosaurs together you will meet all of the baby dino's!
Count the Frogs
- Children will learn to count to 5 with frogs!
Counting With “B”
- Enjoy counting and identifying numbers 1-5 with my little friend, Brodie.
Extension Activities for Ages 3-4
- Here are several suggestions for multi-sensory hands-on activities for your toddler to supplement the curriculum in pre-academics, including preparation for reading, writing, math, and social skills.
- Recognize the fruit and play
Tell Me About Technology
- Students can label familiar technology they see around them every day in this fun puzzle game.
- Sequence numbers 1-20
- In Baby Dino, kids get to practice their color and matching skills. There are six eggs in different pretty colors. In each egg, lives a special baby dino just for you! Get all the colors in the right order and you will meet all of the baby dino's!
- Learn how to make a pizza with Chef Pepperoni! This fun cooking game has 9 detailed pages that will teach your kid how to follow directions and locate the ingredients according to the chef's special requests. Mmmm, it’s Pizza Time!
Learn Colors: Cars and Trucks!
- Learn colors with Super Kids TV monster trucks collection!
Kids will learn colors with different street vehicles, like monster trucks, dump trucks, buses, garbage trucks and more!
Super Kids TV on YouTube: https://youtu.be/o2Z7FkJFPkc
What Doesn't Belong?
- All the professionals have got confused and have forgotten how to do their jobs! Can you find out what doesn't belong?