1. Reading2. Puzzle3. Puzzle4. Puzzle5. Puzzle6. Puzzle
Seek & Find - Around The World
- Explore new worlds as you search for people, animals and objects in each continent.
Who - Community Helpers- Doctor
- Community helpers who questions- doctor
Baby Dino Puzzles
- In Baby Dino Puzzles, kids get to practice their matching skills. There are six dinosaurs in different pretty colors.
Get all the dinosaurs together you will meet all of the baby dino's!
Smart Match Colors - Level 1
- Level 1 of 4.
A challenging color and shapes puzzle, each page is a new riddle!
Super Wings - A Package To India
- Super Wings - Delivering a package to India!
Learn how to say hello in new languages, new words, geography, visit the Himalayas, solve puzzles and meet new friends
Wikids - Animals: Savannah
- Learn about different Savannah animals with Wikids, an encyclopedia that talks to your kids!
Let your child explore and learn fun facts about the elephant, giraffe and zebra, in this fun interactive encyclopedia.
When Cold Pricklies Attack
- A short story introducing the concepts of warm fuzzies and cold pricklies.
Where Do I Live?
- Part of a the Social Studies standards from corestandards.org for Kdg students. This is a simplified intro to maps and globes and how continents, countries, states, counties, and cities are all related.
What Doesn't Belong?
- All the professionals have got confused and have forgotten how to do their jobs! Can you find out what doesn't belong?
- Recognize the fruit and play
Phases Of The Moon DPISD
- Practice identifying the different phases of the moon as seen from the Earth
Feelings ⭐️ Star Version
- Take off in the rocket ship to explore the universe and identify the different feelings: happy, sad, angry, afraid, silly, sick, and surprised. Fun sound responses are played with each correct answer! #emotions #feelings #early intervention