1. Questions2. Questions3. Questions4. Questions5. Questions
Fun At The Toy Shop
- A simple tapping game to identify different toys.
Hide and Seek at the Farm
- Can you find where the different animals are hiding in the farm? A simple hidden object game designed to help little ones learn their animals and other objects.
Fun In The Woods
- Can you find the different animals in the woods?
A follow on game to 'Fun at the Farm' designed to introduce children to a wider range of animals.
Match It - Fruits and Vegetables
- Drag and match different fruits and vegetables to their place!
Kids will learn to name and sort the different fruits and vegetables while completing the puzzles.
Smart Match Colors - Level 1
- Level 1 of 4.
A challenging color and shapes puzzle, each page is a new riddle!
What Doesn't Belong?
- All the professionals have got confused and have forgotten how to do their jobs! Can you find out what doesn't belong?
- Animals Puzzles! Put together the different animals. Can you name them?
- How many fruits can your child recognize?
Help develop your toddler's fine motor skills with puzzles.
Let's put them back together!
#Fruits #Puzzle #FineMotorSkills
- #Jigsaw #puzzle about #cars
- Let's build a train!
- Let’s match the colors!
Every page contains basic and secondary colors for your child to match. Suited for all languages.
Farm Animals Puzzles
- Jigsaw puzzles from your favorite farm animals!