Share your thoughts
- How many fruits can your child recognize? Help develop your toddler's fine motor skills with puzzles. Let's put them back together! #Fruits #Puzzle #FineMotorSkills
Counting Trains Puzzle
- Let’s count and collect all the trains from 1-10
- Join Detective Mat the Cat as he helps Dana to find her doll. Explore the playground from the top to the bottom to solve the mystery!
- Billy wants to go to sleep but he keeps seeing monsters in his bedroom. Help Billy get to sleep by finding all of the monsters.
- This engaging app, by The Learning Company (HMH), invites your child to seek images on each page while sharing a rhyming text. Your child will giggle out loud with the tap of each page.
The Learning Company
Who's Your Mama?
- Help these baby animals find their parents in this fun matching game and song video for toddlers. #growthandchange Updated 12/10/18 to fix video bug
- Let's play a whistle themed game with Thomas and his friends!
Super Wings - A Package To India
- Super Wings - Delivering a package to India! Learn how to say hello in new languages, new words, geography, visit the Himalayas, solve puzzles and meet new friends
4 Seasons Of Bigger & Smaller
- Toddlers learn how words like "bigger", "smaller", and the "same" can describe the number of objects in a group. Great follow-up for more & less lessons.
- A dozen different visual matching games for shapes or colors or both, including letter shapes. A pre-reading skill.
- Tap the preposition
Smart Match Colors - Level 1
- Level 1 of 4. A challenging color and shapes puzzle, each page is a new riddle!