1. Reading2. Soundboard
Halloween Fun: Carving Pumpkins
- Just For FUN FUN FUN! Make a Jack-O-Lantern by selecting its eyes, nose, and mouth. Then, listen to what each one has to say. Happy Halloween!
#Halloween. #Just For Fun
Where Is The Mouse?
- Sharpen your eyes! I think there’s a mouse living in my cheese. Can you help me find him by looking carefully and finding where he is hiding? Finish the game to catch the mouse!
What Doesn't Belong?
- All the professionals have got confused and have forgotten how to do their jobs! Can you find out what doesn't belong?
Counting Trains Puzzle 1-5
- Let’s count and collect all the trains from 1-5
- Match the rhyming pairs
- Choose your instrument and play with your friends!
Practice your skills on the xylophone, piano, drums and more and let's play some music!
Who Is Bigger?
- There are many animals in the world, some are small, some are big and some are even bigger! In this important educational activity, we learn what big means and meet tons of animals in all different sizes.
Silly Faces Puzzle
- Put the mouths on the right faces and watch them moving
Hadi Oyna DKT
- Learn how to make a pizza with Chef Pepperoni! This fun cooking game has 9 detailed pages that will teach your kid how to follow directions and locate the ingredients according to the chef's special requests. Mmmm, it’s Pizza Time!
- In Baby Dino, kids get to practice their color and matching skills. There are six eggs in different pretty colors. In each egg, lives a special baby dino just for you! Get all the colors in the right order and you will meet all of the baby dino's!
Fun At The Toy Shop
- A simple tapping game to identify different toys.
Baby Dino Puzzles
- In Baby Dino Puzzles, kids get to practice their matching skills. There are six dinosaurs in different pretty colors.
Get all the dinosaurs together you will meet all of the baby dino's!