2. Questions: What you need to know ..., wool
8. Puzzle: One for
down the lane.
9. Questions: No, Sir. No, Sir.
No bags full.
None for my master.
None for my dame.
None for the people
who live down the lane.
11. Reading: Organism, Illustration, Child art, Art, Animal, Design, Wildlife, Cat, Cartoon, Teacher, Giraffe, Fiction, School, Lesson, Student, First grade, Worksheet, homework, Zebra
13. Questions: Illustration, Art, Animal, Design, Clip art, Mammal, Sheep, Pattern, Elephant, Elephants and Mammoths, Cartoon, Wallpaper, Bovine, Cow-goat family, Product design, Snout, Mammoth
15. Questions: Text, Illustration, Art, Animal, Educational game, Image, Clip art, Cartoon, Play, Person, Book, Fictional character, lighting, Riddle, Games, Glasses, Table, Recreation, Dress, Nursery rhyme
16. Questions: Organism, Animal, Packaged goods, Terrestrial animal, Toy, Photo caption, Adaptation, Food, Animation, Quiz, Ubisoft Halifax, Small Leaders, Divination, The End., *Parents, remember to limit screen time to no more than one hour a day for children ages 2-5, per the American Academy of Pediatrics. For more info, see www.aap.org.
Kids TV - Bob, The Train - Watch stunning educational animations from Kids Tv! Kids Tv is a YouTube Channel with brilliant animations to teach your child the basic Alphabet, Numbers, Colors, Shapes, Animals, Transportation and other concepts that kids love! Watch the Kids Tv YouTube Channel for more kids videos - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Pq3Ko42YpkCB_Q4E981jw/
Finding Farm Animals 1 - Listen to the sounds of these farm animals as you help CicI find them! This game features the pig, sheep, and horse. #animals #nature. Thank You, TinyTap, for all of your support and guidance in helping me learn new things while creating this game! ❤️