1. Reading2. Puzzle3. Puzzle4. Puzzle
- How many fruits can your child recognize?
Help develop your toddler's fine motor skills with puzzles.
Let's put them back together!
#Fruits #Puzzle #FineMotorSkills
Math Path - Age 4-5 - Part 3
- Part 3 of Math Path for ages 4-5 is designed to develop children’s math concept and skills, in a fun and interactive way. Kids will practice numbers recognition, counting, matching and more. #math #counting #preschool
Counting Trains Puzzle
- Let’s count and collect all the trains from 1-10
Shapes With William
- Help William identify the basic shapes: circles, squares, ovals, rectangles, triangles, stars, hearts, pentagons, and hexagons. #shapes #problem solving #matching and sorting
- Plate tectonics
Grocery Store Game
- New and improved version with more vocabulary and more interactivity. Learn about the departments and people in the grocery store. Find the items that do not belong. #categories #speech #ESL #ELL #ESOL
I Learn To Play Doctor
- This story will guide your child in playing Doctor and Patient with a friend.
It presents the steps of the game in a clear and structured way.
My Life Skills Box
Super Heroes 3 - Matching Crayons
- Yay! The Super Heroes are back to save the day! See if you can match each hero’s costume to its like crayon color! #color # matching #early intervention
More Or Less Zoo Edition
- Identify more and less...
Fruits & Vegetables 2
- Let’s learn about Fruits & Vegetables with this game of puzzles, colors and numbers.
Going To The Supermarket
- What can we buy at the supermarket? In this interactive game kids will learn how to select their grocery’s and pay for them.
Occupations And Their Tools And Vehicles
- Occupations and their tools and vehicles
Hadi Oyna DKT