1. Reading2. Puzzle3. Puzzle4. Puzzle5. Puzzle
Who’s Hiding? Farm Animals
- Touch the picture given prompt for in, under behind to ding the animals. You top the spot for animal to appear.
I Learn To Calm Down
- This story will help your child in developing emotional intelligence and dealing with unpleasant feelings.
It gives the child possible options to choose from in order to deal with the situation more efficiently.
My Life Skills Box
Fun At The Toy Shop
- A simple tapping game to identify different toys.
Smart Match Colors - Level 1
- Level 1 of 4.
A challenging color and shapes puzzle, each page is a new riddle!
- Sequence numbers 1-20
Inferencing With Riddles
- Work on early inferencing, auditory
comprehension and memory, following directions, answering WHERE questions, and early vocabulary using these rhyming riddles.
- All my favorite Cars characters by Nicholas
- How many fruits can your child recognize?
Help develop your toddler's fine motor skills with puzzles.
Let's put them back together!
#Fruits #Puzzle #FineMotorSkills
- Part of a series on understanding humor, this targets the first type of humor that children understand - visual humor. Students select which pic is funny and tell why. #verbal expression, #artic carryover, #because
Counting Trains Puzzle 1-5
- Let’s count and collect all the trains from 1-5
Lets Get Moving
- Two song videos to get children listening for meaning and copying the movements.
Same And Different
- Animated puzzles illustrating same and different.