1. Soundboard: Tell, Parent
Portal, -Ellen Weber, 2019, Don't Tell, Or, I know when to ...
2. Soundboard: How
3. Soundboard: 1. Download the story
onto your tablet. (Not
a phone). When it
starts playing, tap on
the X in the corner., 2. Swipe right, then tap
on the three dots., 3. Select the editor pencil
to enter Edit mode and
make your changes., 4. Import your child's
photo to add to a page by tapping on
the camera tool and taking a photo
or importing from album., NEXT, How to personalize this story ...
4. Soundboard: Note: You can make your customized social story available on all of your devices and to share with all of the child's family members, teachers, babysistters, etc. by uploading it to the TinyTap cloud., Don't forget to change the name, or it
will not let you save something you didn't author. Be careful about using confidential
info in the title, like their full name., Start
5. Soundboard: I want to play with
the other kids, but
happen that make
6. Soundboard: I want to tell Mom or
the teacher, but I know
there are times when I
should handle it myself.
7. Soundboard: There are BIG
problems that need
an adult to help., And there are little
problems that do
not need an adult.
8. Soundboard: A BIG problem is when I or
someone else is sick, hurt, ..., ... or in danger.
9. Soundboard: If telling an adult will
get that person help,
then I know I should
tell an adult.
10. Soundboard: But I know that running
to tell an adult about all
the little things is called
tattling. I don't want to
be a tattletale.
11. Soundboard: I know I can use my
nice words to try to
solve most of the
13. Soundboard: I know that I can zip
my lips and not say
anything if it is not
15. Soundboard: I only tell an adult if
it is a BIG problem
that needs an adult to
help, like someone is
sick, hurt, or in danger.
17. Soundboard: I know telling an adult
to get help is a good
thing. Tattling to get
someone else in trouble
is not. Nobody likes a
tattletale. It's a way of
being mean to others.
18. Soundboard: I want friends to play
with, so I will not be
mean to them and
tattle all the time.
19. Soundboard: So I only tell adults
about BIG problems,
like someone is sick,
hurt, or in danger.
20. Soundboard: EXIT