1. Reading: Can you tell the time?
3. Questions: Hi, my name is Lily. I am now getting ready for school! Class starts at 9 o'clock in the morning but I am having trouble reading the clock. Can you tell me which one of these says 9 o'clock?
4. Questions: Teacher Amy said that we can do our learning centre at 11 o'clock. Which clock shows 11 o'clock?
5. Questions: Before nap time, we need to do some quiet activities. At 1 o'clock in the afternoon, we will be reading our favourite books. Which clock tells me that it is 1 o'clock?
6. Questions: After reading our favourite stories, we will take our naps. We will sleep till half past three. Which clock shows half past three?
7. Questions: At half past five, it is time for me to go home. Which clock shows half past five?
8. Puzzle: I need your help to move the hands into the correct places. Can you show me what 4 o'clock looks like?
9. Puzzle: I need your help to move the hands into the correct places. Can you show me what half past two looks like?
10. Puzzle: I need your help to move the hands into the correct places. Can you show me what half past ten looks like?
11. Questions: 7 o'clock, Half past seven, Half past twelve, 9 o'clock
12. Questions: Half past eight, Half past twelve, 6 o'clock, 12 o'clock
13. Questions: Half past two, Half past three, 9 o'clock, 8 o'clock
14. Reading: Well done!