- Play a game of basic geometry shapes!
Matching shapes with the ocean’s fish.
Circle, triangle, square, rectangle, parallelogram, ellipse, trapezoid, pentagon, hexagon.
Where Is The Mouse?
- Sharpen your eyes! I think there’s a mouse living in my cheese. Can you help me find him by looking carefully and finding where he is hiding? Finish the game to catch the mouse!
Farm Wh Questions
- Wh questions
- How many fruits can your child recognize?
Help develop your toddler's fine motor skills with puzzles.
Let's put them back together!
#Fruits #Puzzle #FineMotorSkills
- Let’s learn about the rainforest in this fun game with fun puzzles and cool facts
- Put together the turkey puzzle.
Fun At The Toy Shop
- A simple tapping game to identify different toys.
Five Little Monkeys
- The super cute monkey characters make this story so much fun! The popular nursery rhyme is read to the player as he/she advances the slides. The last slide has an activity with 5 questions in which the player selects the numbers 1-5.
- Match the rhyming pairs
Find Digital Time
- Discrete trials, reading digital times
- Match shapes
My Truck Is Stuck ID Colors
- Identifying colors.