1. Reading2. Soundboard3. Soundboard4. Soundboard5. Soundboard
Seek & Find - Around The World
- Explore new worlds as you search for people, animals and objects in each continent.
- This story will guide your child in playing with animal figurines.
It presents the steps of the game in a clear and structured way.
My Life Skills Box
Baby Dino Puzzles
- In Baby Dino Puzzles, kids get to practice their matching skills. There are six dinosaurs in different pretty colors.
Get all the dinosaurs together you will meet all of the baby dino's!
Fruits & Vegetables 2
- Let’s learn about Fruits & Vegetables with this game of puzzles, colors and numbers.
Silly Faces Puzzle
- Put the mouths on the right faces and watch them moving
Hadi Oyna DKT
Brown Bear Puzzles
- Animal puzzles from Brown Bear story.
Match It - Fruits and Vegetables
- Drag and match different fruits and vegetables to their place!
Kids will learn to name and sort the different fruits and vegetables while completing the puzzles.
Smart Match Colors - Level 1
- Level 1 of 4.
A challenging color and shapes puzzle, each page is a new riddle!
Five Little Monkeys
- The super cute monkey characters make this story so much fun! The popular nursery rhyme is read to the player as he/she advances the slides. The last slide has an activity with 5 questions in which the player selects the numbers 1-5.
What Doesn't Belong?
- All the professionals have got confused and have forgotten how to do their jobs! Can you find out what doesn't belong?
Dinosaur Egg - Surprise & Facts
- Dinosaur egg surprise with cool Dino facts, tap on the egg to make the dinosaur hatch!
Fun At The Toy Shop
- A simple tapping game to identify different toys.