Brown Bear Puzzles
- Animal puzzles from Brown Bear story.
Where Is The Mouse?
- Sharpen your eyes! I think there’s a mouse living in my cheese. Can you help me find him by looking carefully and finding where he is hiding? Finish the game to catch the mouse!
Let’s Go: Colors - Let’s Learn To Read
- Let’s learn to read
Children will start learning letter names and sounds, along with some new vocabulary.
In this unit, they will learn about A,B,C and D
Oxford University Press
Actions With Patches
- This cutest pup named Patches is very busy doing all kinds of everyday actions, like taking a bath and going to the vet. Have fun learning new words and “Picking The Pup”.
Phases Of The Moon DPISD
- Practice identifying the different phases of the moon as seen from the Earth
ESL Phonics 9
- Short o cvc words
Dinosaur Egg - Surprise & Facts
- Dinosaur egg surprise with cool Dino facts, tap on the egg to make the dinosaur hatch!
Tell Me About Technology
- Students can label familiar technology they see around them every day in this fun puzzle game.
- Fruit Puzzles
What's In The Middle?
- Middle sounds in CVC words
Counting Trains Puzzle 1-5
- Let’s count and collect all the trains from 1-5
- In Baby Dino, kids get to practice their color and matching skills. There are six eggs in different pretty colors. In each egg, lives a special baby dino just for you! Get all the colors in the right order and you will meet all of the baby dino's!