1. Questions: By Ellen Weber, 2018
2. Soundboard: For Teachers, Gr PreK-1, Read the
3. Questions: Ask someone to read the story to you.
Tap the words to hear the story.
Read the story for yourself.
Don't forget to tap around on
the pages to explore!, Inspired by the Eve Bunting story, Scary Scary Halloween.
Check on YouTube for the video, or Amazon for the book.
5. Soundboard: I close my eyes
so I can't see
the ghost that's floating
right past me.
6. Soundboard: A skeleton goes rattling by.
I dare not look him in the eye.
7. Soundboard: 3, 2, Two witches wearing
are too much for
this scaredy cat!, 1
8. Soundboard: I must get home and run inside,
the only place it's safe to hide.
9. Soundboard: A werewolf comes out,
on the prowl.
He sees the moon
and gives a howl.
10. Soundboard: Now here's a zombie,
the walking dead.
I just want to hide
under my bed!
11. Soundboard: A vampire flies in.
He was just a bat.
He'll drink your blood
just like that!
12. Soundboard: A great green goblin
goes rambling by.
I hope he doesn't see me.
13. Soundboard: Stomp, stomp, stomp
go two big feet.
What is that monster
in the winding sheet?
14. Soundboard: Am I scary?
Did I make you scream?
Trick or treat,
15. Soundboard: They're going away!
I wasn't seen!
'til next Halloween.
19. Questions: fear, door, feet, year
20. Questions: hide, see, me, eyes
21. Questions: eye, boo, dare, by
22. Questions: hat, cat, witch, too
23. Questions: fear, bed, door, dead
24. Questions: hide, night, bed, inside
26. Questions: dread, ... fills us with dread and fear., A. a hair style
B. excited about something
C. feeling something bad is
about to happen
27. Questions: floating, ... the ghost is floating
right past me., A. moving slowly through the air
B. crawling on the ground
C. an ice cream treat
28. Questions: A skeleton goes
rattling by ..., A. making the sound of bones
B. playing with a baby
C. scaring the cat, rattling
29. Questions: scaredy cat, ... is too much for
this scaredy cat!, A. a cat that is all bones
B. someone who is hungry
C. someone who is scared
30. Questions: prowl, A werewolf came
out to prowl., A. sneak around, looking
B. sleep late
C. dance like crazy
31. Questions: rambling, A gobling goes
rambling by ..., A. running
B. walking slowly
C. looking for something
33. Soundboard: Common Core Curriculum Standards, Kdg
CCSS ELA-Literacy.SL.K.2, 2nd grade
(*Compare to Scary Scary Halloween)
CCSS ELA-Literacy.L.2.4, Preschool Skills
Discriminating fact from fiction,
real from make believe
Answer simple questions about
the story - who, what, where
Developing use of descriptive words
Identifying rhyming words (ages 4+), 3rd grade
Scary Scary Halloween)
CCSS ELA-Literacy.L.3.4.A, 1st grade
CCSS ELA-Literacy.L.1.4.A, MENU, EXIT
Shapes and Colors - Learn shapes and colors with trains, toys, trucks and more! Toddlers will learn the different shapes and colors with Shawn The Train, monster trucks, toys and more colorful animations. For more videos, visit coilbook™ | Learning For Children on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV1SycDpnU1A2dXqob6Aowg
Finding Farm Animals 1 - Listen to the sounds of these farm animals as you help CicI find them! This game features the pig, sheep, and horse. #animals #nature. Thank You, TinyTap, for all of your support and guidance in helping me learn new things while creating this game! ❤️