1. Questions: The boy has an apple.
2. Questions: The girl has a cat.
3. Questions: The girl has a balloon.
4. Slide: The dog has a frog.
5. Slide: The man has some corn.
6. Slide: The child is drinking.
7. Slide: The child is mad.
8. Slide: The boy has a cat.
9. Slide: The boy has a gift.
10. Slide: The girl is happy.
Third Grade Sight Words 4 - 4th of 4 part series for third grade Dolch sight words, including: full, kind, laugh, light, long, much, myself, only, start, show, six, ten. Unscramble the letters to spell the word, then unscramble the words to make a sentence. Includes quiz and game at the end. Great for #centers, #homework, #interventions, #spelling
Phonics World Readers 4: On a Ship - Level 4 of Oxford's comprehensive international phonics series to get young learners reading. A family lives on a ship. What do they do there? Phonics Focus: bl, br, tch, ch, cl, ph, dr, gl, gr, pl, sh, sm, st, sw, wh Copyright © Oxford University Press 2016
Oxford University Press
What’s For Lunch? Natural Selection - Meet Whacky Bird as he searches for lunch. His menu is colorful moths and butterflies, but the insects often avoid being eaten by blending in with their background color. The game introduces natural selection in a simple and fun way. #natural selection #survival of the fittest #life cycle Butterfly #vocabulary