1. Puzzle2. Text Input3. Text Input4. Text Input5. Video
Spelling Colours / Colors - Look, cover, listen, spell - Purple, pink, gray, white
- Spelling Colours / Colors
Look, cover, listen, spell
Pink, purple, white, gray.
Video - Angry birds movie clip
Teeny Tiny TEFL
Numbers - She / he's got ..
- Numbers & Verb "have got" third person singular
Level - pre-A1 - pre-writing
Grammar - have got - affirmative, 3rd person singular
Vocabulary- 2345 strawberries she he
Skill -Listening & Pronunciation
- What's your favorite way to travel?
From riding a bicycle to flying in a spaceship, play with everything in between in this colorful and fun Transportation Puzzle!
Tell Me About Technology
- Students can label familiar technology they see around them every day in this fun puzzle game.
- Summer - barbecue, ice cream, butterflies, sunflowers
Listening, pronunciation, reading, writing, vocabulary.
"Where is/are the (X)?"
Goes with New Treetops 1 - Summer
- In Baby Dino, kids get to practice their color and matching skills. There are six eggs in different pretty colors. In each egg, lives a special baby dino just for you! Get all the colors in the right order and you will meet all of the baby dino's!
Let’s Go: Colors - Let’s Learn To Read
- Let’s learn to read
Children will start learning letter names and sounds, along with some new vocabulary.
In this unit, they will learn about A,B,C and D
Oxford University Press
Wikids - Animals: Savannah
- Learn about different Savannah animals with Wikids, an encyclopedia that talks to your kids!
Let your child explore and learn fun facts about the elephant, giraffe and zebra, in this fun interactive encyclopedia.
- Sequence numbers 1-20
Match It - Fruits and Vegetables
- Drag and match different fruits and vegetables to their place!
Kids will learn to name and sort the different fruits and vegetables while completing the puzzles.
Animals -What animal is this ? (slow)
- Animals Listening
Do you know the vocabulary?
Listen and touch the correct picture
“This is a ....”
Fun for Starters
ESL EFL EAL TEFL TESOL
Baby's Body Song
- Silly song about major body parts, "sung" to a familiar contagious tune. Disclaimer: at no time in the past, present, or future have I or will I claim to being a singer! Listen at your own risk ;-)