Where Is The Mouse?
- Sharpen your eyes! I think there’s a mouse living in my cheese. Can you help me find him by looking carefully and finding where he is hiding? Finish the game to catch the mouse!
- Put the missing shapes in the puzzle.
- Play a game of basic geometry shapes!
Matching shapes with the ocean’s fish.
Circle, triangle, square, rectangle, parallelogram, ellipse, trapezoid, pentagon, hexagon.
ESL Phonics 9
- Short o cvc words
- Touch the correct color fish when asked.
Feelings ⭐️ Star Version
- Take off in the rocket ship to explore the universe and identify the different feelings: happy, sad, angry, afraid, silly, sick, and surprised. Fun sound responses are played with each correct answer! #emotions #feelings #early intervention
Pop The Bubbles
- Tap on the bubbles to pop each one.
Learn Colors: Cars and Trucks!
- Learn colors with Super Kids TV monster trucks collection!
Kids will learn colors with different street vehicles, like monster trucks, dump trucks, buses, garbage trucks and more!
Super Kids TV on YouTube: https://youtu.be/o2Z7FkJFPkc
Counting Trains Puzzle 1-5
- Let’s count and collect all the trains from 1-5
What Doesn't Belong?
- All the professionals have got confused and have forgotten how to do their jobs! Can you find out what doesn't belong?
Baby Dino Puzzles
- In Baby Dino Puzzles, kids get to practice their matching skills. There are six dinosaurs in different pretty colors.
Get all the dinosaurs together you will meet all of the baby dino's!
Smart Match Colors - Level 1
- Level 1 of 4.
A challenging color and shapes puzzle, each page is a new riddle!