2. Questions: The gorilla is in the wagon.
3. Questions: The clown is on the elephant.
4. Questions: The bear is in front of the tent.
5. Questions: The elephant is in the box.
6. Questions: The train is under the elephant.
7. Questions: The ball is over the hippo.
8. Questions: The ball is in front of the lion.
9. Questions: The ball is over the clown.
10. Questions: The mouse is on the elephant.
11. Questions: The bear is behind the tent.
12. Questions: The trainer’s head is in the lion’s mouth.
13. Questions: The clowns are in the car.
14. Questions: The lion is on the stand.
15. Questions: , The monkey is under the clown.
16. Puzzle: on, next to, in front of
17. Questions: 2018, Playing!, Thank, You, For, Cici, 2018, Bye Bye
Shapes and Colors - Learn shapes and colors with trains, toys, trucks and more! Toddlers will learn the different shapes and colors with Shawn The Train, monster trucks, toys and more colorful animations. For more videos, visit coilbook™ | Learning For Children on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV1SycDpnU1A2dXqob6Aowg
Kids TV - Bob, The Train - Watch stunning educational animations from Kids Tv! Kids Tv is a YouTube Channel with brilliant animations to teach your child the basic Alphabet, Numbers, Colors, Shapes, Animals, Transportation and other concepts that kids love! Watch the Kids Tv YouTube Channel for more kids videos - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Pq3Ko42YpkCB_Q4E981jw/
What’s For Lunch? - Meet Whacky Bird as he searches for lunch. His menu is colorful moths and butterflies, but the insects often avoid being eaten by blending in with their background color. The game introduces natural selection in a simple and fun way. #natural selection #survival of the fittest #life cycle Butterfly #vocabulary