1. Questions2. Questions3. Questions4. Questions
Layers Of The Earth
- Layers of earth
- Hr diagrams
- Let’s learn about the rainforest in this fun game with fun puzzles and cool facts
Find Digital Time
- Discrete trials, reading digital times
Baby Dino Puzzles
- In Baby Dino Puzzles, kids get to practice their matching skills. There are six dinosaurs in different pretty colors.
Get all the dinosaurs together you will meet all of the baby dino's!
- Play a game of basic geometry shapes!
Matching shapes with the ocean’s fish.
Circle, triangle, square, rectangle, parallelogram, ellipse, trapezoid, pentagon, hexagon.
ESL Phonics 9
- Short o cvc words
Parts Of The Plant
- Let's learn all about the parts of the plant with this fun activity full of puzzles, games and fun facts from the world of plants!
- Plate tectonics
Six Kingdoms - Padhi
- Six kingdoms of life
Fun At The Toy Shop
- A simple tapping game to identify different toys.
- How many fruits can your child recognize?
Help develop your toddler's fine motor skills with puzzles.
Let's put them back together!
#Fruits #Puzzle #FineMotorSkills