1. Reading: Video Playlist - ages 12-13
2. Video: Can You Solve the Einstein’s Riddle?
3. Video: Can You Solve the Bridge Riddle?
4. Video: Can You Solve the River Crossing Riddle?
5. Video: Can You Solve the Last Banana Riddle?
6. Video: Can you solve the frog riddle?
7. Video: Can you solve the prisoner hat riddle?
8. Video: Can you solve the passcode riddle?
9. Video: Can you solve the control room riddle?
10. Video: Can you solve the airplane riddle?
11. Video: Can you solve the three gods riddle?
Kids TV - Bob, The Train - Watch stunning educational animations from Kids Tv! Kids Tv is a YouTube Channel with brilliant animations to teach your child the basic Alphabet, Numbers, Colors, Shapes, Animals, Transportation and other concepts that kids love! Watch the Kids Tv YouTube Channel for more kids videos - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Pq3Ko42YpkCB_Q4E981jw/
Smiley Pop Visual Discrimination Preschool - Visual discrimination is an important skill to build in a preschool / Montessori classroom. The kids will love popping bubbles to match the smiley images shown on each slide. #preschool #visualdiscrimination #matchingactivity
Physics Explained - Kurzgesagt - As we learn more and more about our universe, physics gets more and more complex! These videos will help you understand the structure of atoms, light and energy, matter and its interactions with other objects, and other deep questions science helps us explain. Kurzgesagt on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/Kurzgesagt