1. Soundboard2. Soundboard3. Puzzle
Where Is The Mouse? 🔂
- Sharpen your eyes! I think there’s a mouse living in my cheese. Can you help me find him by looking carefully and finding where he is hiding? Finish the game to catch the mouse!
Wikids - Animals: Predators
- Learn about different predators with Wikids, an encyclopedia that talks to your kids!
Let your child explore and learn fun facts about the cheetah, wolf and lion in this fun interactive encyclopedia.
Wikids - Animals: Sea Life
- Learn about different Sea Life with Wikids, an encyclopedia that talks to your kids!
Let your child explore and learn fun facts about the dolphin, walrus and whale, in this fun interactive encyclopedia.
Fruits & Vegetables
- Let’s learn about Fruits & Vegetables with this game of puzzles, colors and numbers.
Animals -What animal is this ? (slow)
- Animals Listening
Do you know the vocabulary?
Listen and touch the correct picture
“This is a ....”
Fun for Starters
ESL EFL EAL TEFL TESOL
Teeny Tiny TEFL
- In Baby Dino, kids get to practice their color and matching skills. There are six eggs in different pretty colors. In each egg, lives a special baby dino just for you! Get all the colors in the right order and you will meet all of the baby dino's!
- What's your favorite way to travel?
From riding a bicycle to flying in a spaceship, play with everything in between in this colorful and fun Transportation Puzzle!
- An interactive singalong to Twinkle Twinkle Little Star nursery rhyme.
Baby's Face Song
- Silly song about parts of the head/face sung to a familiar infectious tune. Follow this up by having your child find them on you, then on himself, in a mirror if needed.
Kinds Of Fruit - With ChuChuTV
- All kinds of fruit with chu chuTV videos with fun puzzles
Chu Chu TV
- Children puzzle to place nose, mouth and eyes in correct the position.
Mine, Not Mine
- Toddlers learn early social skills by understanding "mine" and "not mine" possessive concepts, and asking to play for things that don't belong to them.