1. Questions: The girl has a dog.
2. Questions: The boy feels sad.
3. Questions: The bird is in the tree.
4. Questions: The cat is big.
5. Questions: The boy wears a hat.
6. Questions: The dog sits.
7. Questions: The mouse runs.
Phonics World Readers 2: No Jam! - Level 2 of Oxford's comprehensive international phonics series to get young learners reading. Dad and Dan need jam. Where does Dan go to get it? Phonics Focus: short a, am, an, ad, ap; short e, et, ed; short i, ip, id Copyright © Oxford University Press 2016
Oxford University Press
Third Grade Sight Words 4 - 4th of 4 part series for third grade Dolch sight words, including: full, kind, laugh, light, long, much, myself, only, start, show, six, ten. Unscramble the letters to spell the word, then unscramble the words to make a sentence. Includes quiz and game at the end. Great for #centers, #homework, #interventions, #spelling