1. Slide: Text, Organism, Illustration, Cartoon, Person, Adaptation, Footwear, Newton’s Laws, A self grading activity
2. Slide: Text, Font, Graphics, Line, Orange, Logo, lighting, Symmetry, Bowtie, Read and study Newton’s Laws on the next three slides.
3. Slide: Text, Organism, Line, Adaptation, Parallel, Slope, “Every object persists in its state of rest or uniform motion in a straight line unless it is compelled to change that state by forces impressed on it.”, Newton’s First Law
4. Slide: Text, Font, Green, Line, Parallel, diagram, Toy vehicle, Newton’s Second Law, Force = Change of Momentum with Change of Time, Force = mass x acceleration
5. Slide: Product, Line, Rectangle, Furniture, lighting, Table, Metal, Newton’s Third Law, “For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.”
6. Slide: Text, Illustration, Luggage & bags, Cartoon, Person, Fictional character, Get ready for a sorting activity. Once you start to tap and drag an item, don’t let go of it or you will lose points.
7. Puzzle: Text, Font, Cartoon, Screenshot, Person, Fictional character, Fiction, Games
8. Slide: Text, Font, Technology, Electronic device, Line, Picture frame, Rectangle, Icon, Get ready to screenshot your grade for this activity.