1. Questions: Assessments, Assess, Revise, Basic, Instruct, Supports 50+ languages!
2. Soundboard: The difference between
teaching and testing ..., Insights, Let's start!
3. Soundboard: Short
Scales, Rubrics, Exit, Multiple
Quiz, Extras ...
5. Soundboard: Ask A
Question, Menu, Show Me
6. Soundboard: Use Select Multiple Areas, Menu, Show Me
7. Soundboard: Shape Puzzle, Menu, Show Me
8. Soundboard: Talk or Type, Menu, Show Me, Consider using
modes to meet
9. Soundboard: Here is an example
of a rubric for 2nd
grade story retells., Ask A Question, Menu, Show Me
11. Soundboard: Test
12. Soundboard: Menu, On an iPad, it is possible to set your device to play TinyTap activities in a true "test mode". Students will not be given opportunities to guess answers until they find the right one. They will have one chance to respond and will get no differentiated feedback for correct vs. incorrect answers. Their scores will not be visible to them at the end of the activity, but are available to you in Insights. Go into Setting>TinyTap>Test Mode.
14. Soundboard: Menu
16. Soundboard: Menu
18. Soundboard: Menu
19. Video: Note: Sound Board was the old name for Select Multiple Areas
20. Soundboard: Menu, Using "Select Multiple Areas"
for questions w/ multiple answers, 1. Choose "Select
Finding Farm Animals 1 - Listen to the sounds of these farm animals as you help CicI find them! This game features the pig, sheep, and horse. #animals #nature. Thank You, TinyTap, for all of your support and guidance in helping me learn new things while creating this game! ❤️