1. Questions: I can
4. Questions: I can, , _______________, hop, skip, Have child choose word to copy onto the line. Delete the pictures/words and let them draw their own picture on paper or on the page by using the drawing tools on the palette below. If drawn on paper, take a photo with your device and import it onto the page. Delete this directions box by double tapping on it, or flicking away with finger., jump, dance
5. Questions: throw, catch, kick, bounce, ___________________
6. Questions: make my bed, set the table, clean up toys, feed the cat
feed the dog, I can ______ ___ ________.
7. Questions: I can, talk, shout, sing, blow, __ _____ ________., This time have your child copy all the words
to write the entire sentence on the lines.
8. Questions: dress, tie, brush, comb, __ _____ ________.
9. Questions: I Can Do It!, Written by _________________
Illustrated by _______________
Age ___, Use this to replace the cover page, then share it with
friends and family by uploading it and sharing the link.
Don't forget to delete this directions box!
Find It! - This game pulls together lots of info learned in other units about measurement, and other information resources. Where does Marco need to look to find the info he needs? Knowing where to find info is critical to the writing process later. Good for functional problem solving.
Build-A-Burger - Help Bubba build his burgers by following sequential directions. 1- and 2-step directions using sequencing/connecting words (first, second, next, then, before, after, last, finally). Includes opportunity to use these skills expressively by relating the sequence to a listening buddy.