- Learn how to make a pizza with Chef Pepperoni! This fun cooking game has 9 detailed pages that will teach your kid how to follow directions and locate the ingredients according to the chef's special requests. Mmmm, it’s Pizza Time!
- Recognize the fruit and play
Goodnight moon Colors
- Color identification.
Social Skills Game 1
- Simple social skills game with choices.
Match It - Fruits and Vegetables
- Drag and match different fruits and vegetables to their place!
Kids will learn to name and sort the different fruits and vegetables while completing the puzzles.
Over In The Meadow Big/little
- ID big/little from Over in the Meadow.
Smart Match Colors - Level 1
- Level 1 of 4.
A challenging color and shapes puzzle, each page is a new riddle!
StoryBots - Emotions Songs
- Here's a playlist we know you'll love. Join the StoryBots and learn all about different types of feelings today!
You can find more videos here: https://www.youtube.com/user/storybots #storybots #emotions #feeling #videos #animation
What Doesn't Belong?
- All the professionals have got confused and have forgotten how to do their jobs! Can you find out what doesn't belong?
Learn Colors: Cars and Trucks!
- Learn colors with Super Kids TV monster trucks collection!
Kids will learn colors with different street vehicles, like monster trucks, dump trucks, buses, garbage trucks and more!
Super Kids TV on YouTube: https://youtu.be/o2Z7FkJFPkc
Where Are They?
- Prepositions in phrases: On, Under, By
Where Is The Mouse?
- Sharpen your eyes! I think there’s a mouse living in my cheese. Can you help me find him by looking carefully and finding where he is hiding? Finish the game to catch the mouse!