- How many fruits can your child recognize?
Help develop your toddler's fine motor skills with puzzles.
Let's put them back together!
#Fruits #Puzzle #FineMotorSkills
Smart Match Colors - Level 1
- Level 1 of 4.
A challenging color and shapes puzzle, each page is a new riddle!
Brown Bear, Brown Bear
- Brown Bear story with questions.
Lets Get Moving
- Two song videos to get children listening for meaning and copying the movements.
Social Skills Game 1
- Simple social skills game with choices.
Fun At The Toy Shop
- A simple tapping game to identify different toys.
- This story will guide your child in playing with animal figurines.
It presents the steps of the game in a clear and structured way.
My Life Skills Box
Feelings - How Would You Feel?
- Check out the pictures and choose the face that shows how you would feel if this happened to you. Would you be happy or sad? #early intervention #feelings #emotions #happy #sad
- Part of a series on understanding humor, this targets the first type of humor that children understand - visual humor. Students select which pic is funny and tell why. #verbal expression, #artic carryover, #because
Actions With Patches The Pup
- This cutest pup named Patches is very busy doing all kinds of everyday actions, like taking a bath and going to the vet. Have fun learning new words and “Picking The Pup”.
Goodnight moon Colors
- Color identification.
Five Little Monkeys
- The super cute monkey characters make this story so much fun! The popular nursery rhyme is read to the player as he/she advances the slides. The last slide has an activity with 5 questions in which the player selects the numbers 1-5.