Over In The Meadow Big/little
- ID big/little from Over in the Meadow.
Counting Trains Puzzle 1-5
- Let’s count and collect all the trains from 1-5
Super Heroes 5 - Home
- The Super Heroes need your help in finding their way home. Have fun moving the heroes to the homes with decorated with matching colors.
Phases Of The Moon DPISD
- Practice identifying the different phases of the moon as seen from the Earth
Super Wings - A Package To India
- Super Wings - Delivering a package to India!
Learn how to say hello in new languages, new words, geography, visit the Himalayas, solve puzzles and meet new friends
How Would You Feel?
- Check out the pictures and choose the face showing how you would feel if this happened to you. Would you be happy or sad? #emotions #happy #sad #feelings
- In Baby Dino, kids get to practice their color and matching skills. There are six eggs in different pretty colors. In each egg, lives a special baby dino just for you! Get all the colors in the right order and you will meet all of the baby dino's!
Brown Bear Puzzles
- Animal puzzles from Brown Bear story.
Where Is The Mouse?
- Sharpen your eyes! I think there’s a mouse living in my cheese. Can you help me find him by looking carefully and finding where he is hiding? Finish the game to catch the mouse!
Where Are They?
- Prepositions in phrases: On, Under, By
Match It - Fruits and Vegetables
- Drag and match different fruits and vegetables to their place!
Kids will learn to name and sort the different fruits and vegetables while completing the puzzles.
- Learn how to make a pizza with Chef Pepperoni! This fun cooking game has 9 detailed pages that will teach your kid how to follow directions and locate the ingredients according to the chef's special requests. Mmmm, it’s Pizza Time!