1. Reading2. Video3. Video4. Video5. Video6. Video7. Video
- Garden connections by liat bitton Paz
Life In Space
- Let’s learn about ‘life in space’ in this fun game with puzzles and fun facts.
- Play a game of basic geometry shapes!
Matching shapes with the ocean’s fish.
Circle, triangle, square, rectangle, parallelogram, ellipse, trapezoid, pentagon, hexagon.
Where Is The Mouse?
- Sharpen your eyes! I think there’s a mouse living in my cheese. Can you help me find him by looking carefully and finding where he is hiding? Finish the game to catch the mouse!
- What's your favorite way to travel?
From riding a bicycle to flying in a spaceship, play with everything in between in this colorful and fun Transportation Puzzle!
Fun At The Toy Shop
- A simple tapping game to identify different toys.
What Doesn't Belong?
- All the professionals have got confused and have forgotten how to do their jobs! Can you find out what doesn't belong?
Smart Match Colors
- A challenging color and shapes puzzle, each page is a new riddle!
Going To The Supermarket
- What can we buy at the supermarket? In this interactive game kids will learn how to select their grocery’s and pay for them.
ESL Phonics 9
- Short o cvc words
Who Is Bigger?
- There are many animals in the world, some are small, some are big and some are even bigger! In this important educational activity, we learn what big means and meet tons of animals in all different sizes.
Five Little Monkeys
- The super cute monkey characters make this story so much fun! The popular nursery rhyme is read to the player as he/she advances the slides. The last slide has an activity with 5 questions in which the player selects the numbers 1-5.