1. Reading: Text, Font, Organism, Illustration, Art, Fauna, Meter, Graphics, Photography, Invertebrate, Insect, Logo, Science, Biology, Pest, Termite, Membrane-winged insect, Mosquito, ad photography, Arthropods
2. Reading: Text, Font, Organism, Fauna, Meter, Invertebrate, Insect, Adaptation, Pest, Arthropod, Beetle, Crayfish, Cockroach, Weevil, Longhorn beetle, Exoskeleton- external skeleton that supports the animal's tissues against gravity, Features of Arthropods
3. Reading: Text, Font, Organism, Fauna, Meter, Invertebrate, Insect, Adaptation, Pest, Bee, Pollinator, Arthropod, Honeybee, Membrane-winged insect, Mosquito, Drosophila melanogaster, Western honey bee, apis melifera, Features of Arthropods, Chitin- a long organic molecule of sugars
4. Reading: Font, Organism, Animal, Fauna, Meter, Invertebrate, Insect, Adaptation, Necklace, Earrings, Science, Shrimp, Mantis shrimp, Mantis, mantis shrimp smasher, Appendage- an extension of an organism's body, such as a wing or leg, Features of Arthropods
5. Reading: Text, Font, Organism, Fauna, Meter, Invertebrate, Insect, Adaptation, Pest, Arthropod, Lobster, Blister beetles, Grasshopper, Features of Arthropods, Segmentation- refers to a body that is divided into sections, One segment made up of smaller segments, Segments, Segments
6. Soundboard: Text, Font, Design, Green, Meter, Product, Screenshot, Line, Brand, Rectangle, Product design, Mathematics, Number, Parallel, diagram
7. Puzzle: Text, Font, Organism, Green, Meter, Product, Graphics, Insect, Tree, Leaf, diagram, Flora, Grasses, Tick, Beetle, Centipede
8. Puzzle: Organism, Visual arts, Fauna, Meter, Product, Brand, Insect, Butterfly, Scorpion, Lobsters, blue lobster, Word bank, Myriapod, Chelicerate, Insect, Trilobite, Crustacean, Word bank
9. Soundboard: Organism, Animal, Fauna, Insect, Adaptation, Vocabulary, Internet, History, Tortoise, Fish products, Crustacean, WeChat, Liberty, GreatFire, Moulting, Molting- a part of arthropod growth
10. Text Input: Organism, Fauna, Ecology, Meter, Invertebrate, Insect, Adaptation, Science, Pest, Ecosystem, Arthropod, Termite, Parasite, Exoskeleton, Mantidae, exoskeleton of arthropods, Arthropod exoskeleton, What happens during the molting process of an arthropod?, Before molting, the animal forms a new layer underneath its exoskeleton. from the animal begin to digest and soften the old cuticle. In time, the splits open and the animal crawls out of it. The new exoskeleton is filled with while it is still soft, making the animal very vulnerable to predators.
11. Text Input: Text, Font, Organism, Meter, Line, Mathematics, Document, Writing, Handwriting, Geometry, 2011, lil twist 2011, Lil Twist, 1. is an organic molecule that forms a hard surface.
2. An extension of an animal's body is called a(n) .
3. A(n) supports an animal's tissues against gravity.
4. The characteristics of a(n) include paired, jointed appendages.
5. There are groups of Arthropods., Review