Share your thoughts
1. Pre-reading Visual Discrimination Skills
Elephant, Bear, Circle, Square
- This engaging app, by The Learning Company (HMH), invites your child to seek and find a variety of shapes with our friendly Elephant and Bear. Your child will giggle out loud with the tap of each page.
The Learning Company
- In Baby Dino, kids get to practice their color and matching skills. There are six eggs in different pretty colors. In each egg, lives a special baby dino just for you! Get all the colors in the right order and you will meet all of the baby dino's!
Baby Dino Puzzles
- In Baby Dino Puzzles, kids get to practice their matching skills. There are six dinosaurs in different pretty colors. Get all the dinosaurs together you will meet all of the baby dino's!
The Farm Animals
- Come visit the farm animals, they are a happy bunch! In each page you will hear different animal sounds and you will need to tap on the animal that makes them. There are chickens, cows, dogs and even horses! You’re gonna love them all :)
StoryTime Puzzles 1
- Story character puzzles from Closet Monster, While You Dream, Fuzz and Curly, Love Is, and Nursery Rhymes. Goes with Attention to Stories course for pre-reading skills.
- This is a fun puzzle-game about putting things away where they belong, combining visual discrimination, visual-motor control, and listening for meaning. #followingdirections
- Animals Puzzles! Put together the different animals. Can you name them? #puzzle #animals
Seek & Find - Transportation
- Learn about basic transportation vehicles. Can you find all of the transportation vehicles? Look closely so you don’t miss a thing!
Mine, Not Mine
- Toddlers learn early social skills by understanding "mine" and "not mine" possessive concepts, and asking to play for things that don't belong to them.
Counting Trains Puzzle 1-5
- Let’s count and collect all the trains from 1-5
Fun At The Toy Shop
- A simple tapping game to identify different toys.
- How many fruits can your child recognize? Help develop your toddler's fine motor skills with puzzles. Let's put them back together! #Fruits #Puzzle #FineMotorSkills