1. Reading: Guess My Favorite Jan Brett Book, By: Nikolas, Jorge, Daniel
2. Reading: The setting is not like a place we live., Do you have a guess?
3. Reading: The characters all have a letter f in what covers them., Do have a guess?
4. Reading: The problem has to do with food., Do you need another clue?
5. Questions: The solution is honeyguide teaches badger to share., Do you know which book it is?
6. Reading: Awesome! You guessed our book.
The Ugly Duckling Story Game Show - Kids will love reading this fun and interactive story called "The Ugly Duckling" by Hans Christian Anderson. Animal sounds along with interactive questions follow the story on each slide. Fairy tales are a great way to enhance kids' literacy and reading skills.
Circle Circle Square Square - Find these fun, sassy, eye popping shapes as you listen to the rhyming story. Questioning and sound board activities are used to interact with the circle, square, rectangle, pentagon, heart, and star shapes. #shapes #rhymes #earlyintervention
Kids TV - Bob, The Train - Watch stunning educational animations from Kids Tv! Kids Tv is a YouTube Channel with brilliant animations to teach your child the basic Alphabet, Numbers, Colors, Shapes, Animals, Transportation and other concepts that kids love! Watch the Kids Tv YouTube Channel for more kids videos - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Pq3Ko42YpkCB_Q4E981jw/