1. Jan Brett's Best Book Game, By: Sydney, Aubrey, Oliver, Jackson, Diego, Amy, Lily, Kendall, Anaya
2. The setting of this book is in the wilderness., Do you have a guess?
3. Do you need another hint?, The characters has a clever idea.
4. Do you need another hint?, The problem is one of the animals doesn't get treated right.
5. The hedgehog tricks the Tomten and the hen gets her chicks., Now do you know the answer?
6. Nice job. You guessed our favorite Jan Brett Book!
Circle Circle Square Square - Find these fun, sassy, eye popping shapes as you listen to the rhyming story. Questioning and sound board activities are used to interact with the circle, square, rectangle, pentagon, heart, and star shapes. #shapes #rhymes #earlyintervention