1. Reading: Jan Brett Guessing Game, By: Aidan, Maceo, Jayda, Logan, David, Alec, Jonah
2. Reading: The setting is some place warm., Do you have guess?
3. Reading: The character is an animal that has short legs?, Do you have a guess?
4. Reading: The problem is the animal gets lost., Do you need a hint?
5. Questions: The solution is the mom finds the animal., Now do you know?
6. Reading: Great job! Our favorite book is Armadillo Rodeo.
7. Reading: You need to read this book!
Third Grade Sight Words 4 - 4th of 4 part series for third grade Dolch sight words, including: full, kind, laugh, light, long, much, myself, only, start, show, six, ten. Unscramble the letters to spell the word, then unscramble the words to make a sentence. Includes quiz and game at the end. Great for #centers, #homework, #interventions, #spelling
Kids TV - Bob, The Train - Watch stunning educational animations from Kids Tv! Kids Tv is a YouTube Channel with brilliant animations to teach your child the basic Alphabet, Numbers, Colors, Shapes, Animals, Transportation and other concepts that kids love! Watch the Kids Tv YouTube Channel for more kids videos - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Pq3Ko42YpkCB_Q4E981jw/