1. Reading: Can You Guess My Favorite Jan Brett Book?
2. Reading: This book has a hedgehog., Do you need more information?
3. Reading: This books setting is in the wilderness.
Do you have a guess?
4. Questions: The problem in this book has something to do with winter clothing., Which one can't it be?
5. Questions: The solution to the book is someone helps Hedgie with the clothing., Do you know which one now?
6. Reading: Great job! My favorite book is The Hat., Now I'm going to tell you why.
Third Grade Sight Words 4 - 4th of 4 part series for third grade Dolch sight words, including: full, kind, laugh, light, long, much, myself, only, start, show, six, ten. Unscramble the letters to spell the word, then unscramble the words to make a sentence. Includes quiz and game at the end. Great for #centers, #homework, #interventions, #spelling
Circle Circle Square Square - Find these fun, sassy, eye popping shapes as you listen to the rhyming story. Questioning and sound board activities are used to interact with the circle, square, rectangle, pentagon, heart, and star shapes. #shapes #rhymes #earlyintervention
Finding Farm Animals 1 - Listen to the sounds of these farm animals as you help CicI find them! This game features the pig, sheep, and horse. #animals #nature. Thank You, TinyTap, for all of your support and guidance in helping me learn new things while creating this game! ❤️