1. Questions2. Questions3. Questions
Counting Trains Puzzle 1-5
- Let’s count and collect all the trains from 1-5
Wikids - Animals: Savannah
- Learn about different Savannah animals with Wikids, an encyclopedia that talks to your kids!
Let your child explore and learn fun facts about the elephant, giraffe and zebra, in this fun interactive encyclopedia.
- What's your favorite way to travel?
From riding a bicycle to flying in a spaceship, play with everything in between in this colorful and fun Transportation Puzzle!
- Learn how to make a pizza with Chef Pepperoni! This fun cooking game has 9 detailed pages that will teach your kid how to follow directions and locate the ingredients according to the chef's special requests. Mmmm, it’s Pizza Time!
- How many fruits can your child recognize?
Help develop your toddler's fine motor skills with puzzles.
Let's put them back together!
#Fruits #Puzzle #FineMotorSkills
Match It - Fruits and Vegetables
- Drag and match different fruits and vegetables to their place!
Kids will learn to name and sort the different fruits and vegetables while completing the puzzles.
Dinosaur Egg - Surprise & Facts
- Dinosaur egg surprise with cool Dino facts, tap on the egg to make the dinosaur hatch!
Math Path - Age 4-5 - Part 3
- Part 3 of Math Path for ages 4-5 is designed to develop children’s math concept and skills, in a fun and interactive way. Kids will practice numbers recognition, counting, matching and more. #math #counting #preschool
- In Baby Dino, kids get to practice their color and matching skills. There are six eggs in different pretty colors. In each egg, lives a special baby dino just for you! Get all the colors in the right order and you will meet all of the baby dino's!
Going To The Supermarket
- What can we buy at the supermarket? In this interactive game kids will learn how to select their grocery’s and pay for them.
What's In The Middle?
- Middle sounds in CVC words
Let’s Go: Colors - Let’s Learn To Read
- Let’s learn to read
Children will start learning letter names and sounds, along with some new vocabulary.
In this unit, they will learn about A,B,C and D
Oxford University Press