1. Voiced and unvoiced th, ESL Phonics 31
2. th, th, th
cloth, th, th
6. th, I can see them., He is bigger than me., That is a big dog!, There is my mom., This is the best food., The man is tall.
11. th, bath
12. I wash in the bath., I am fifth in line., The moth flies in the sky., I walk down the path., We do math at school., th
16. Stan and Jill want to go with their friends to the park. Their friends are over there on the path. Stan yells, "Do you want to go with us to the park?" Their friends yell, "Yes! That sounds like fun!" Stan and Jill grab the things they need and run to meet their friends on the path. Then they go with them to the park.
18. Who do Stan and Jill want to meet?
their sister their mom their friends
19. Where are Stan and Jill's friends?
in the house at the park on the path
20. Do the friends want to go to the park?
21. What do Stan and Jill do before they leave?
say goodbye grab their things