1. P2. c3. P5. P6. S7. G8. T9. M10. B11. D12. D
Tap The Colors
- Chose the right color for the picture
Where Is The Mouse?
- Sharpen your eyes! I think there’s a mouse living in my cheese. Can you help me find him by looking carefully and finding where he is hiding? Finish the game to catch the mouse!
ESL Phonics 9
- Short o cvc words
- In Baby Dino, kids get to practice their color and matching skills. There are six eggs in different pretty colors. In each egg, lives a special baby dino just for you! Get all the colors in the right order and you will meet all of the baby dino's!
- Mommy is cooking a tasty dinner and she needs your help!
Find all the food in the fridge and make sure to follow the secret recipes! Practice reading and visual perception in this fun cooking game.
Daily Routine - Oxford Picture Dictionary
- Learn about everyday activities with Oxford Picture Dictionary. Practice daily routine with puzzles and questions.
Oxford University Press
Guided Smart Match Colors
- A guided basic colors circle puzzle. Step by step from one to six pieces. Match them all to complete the challenge, each page is a new riddle!
- An interactive singalong to Twinkle Twinkle Little Star nursery rhyme.
Wikids - Animals: Predators
- Learn about different predators with Wikids, an encyclopedia that talks to your kids!
Let your child explore and learn fun facts about the cheetah, wolf and lion in this fun interactive encyclopedia.
Smart Match Colors - Level 1
- Level 1 of 4.
A challenging color and shapes puzzle, each page is a new riddle!
Fruits & Vegetables 1
- Let’s learn about Fruits & Vegetables with this game of puzzles, colors and numbers.
Wikids - Animals: Sea Life
- Learn about different Sea Life with Wikids, an encyclopedia that talks to your kids!
Let your child explore and learn fun facts about the dolphin, walrus and whale, in this fun interactive encyclopedia.