- Match shapes
Life In Space
- Let’s learn about ‘life in space’ in this fun game with puzzles and fun facts.
Where Is The Mouse?
- Sharpen your eyes! I think there’s a mouse living in my cheese. Can you help me find him by looking carefully and finding where he is hiding? Finish the game to catch the mouse!
- Let’s learn about the rainforest in this fun game with fun puzzles and cool facts
My Truck Is Stuck ID Colors
- Identifying colors.
Learn Colors: Cars and Trucks!
- Learn colors with Super Kids TV monster trucks collection!
Kids will learn colors with different street vehicles, like monster trucks, dump trucks, buses, garbage trucks and more!
Super Kids TV on YouTube: https://youtu.be/o2Z7FkJFPkc
- Play a game of basic geometry shapes!
Matching shapes with the ocean’s fish.
Circle, triangle, square, rectangle, parallelogram, ellipse, trapezoid, pentagon, hexagon.
Find Digital Time
- Discrete trials, reading digital times
- How many fruits can your child recognize?
Help develop your toddler's fine motor skills with puzzles.
Let's put them back together!
#Fruits #Puzzle #FineMotorSkills
Smart Match Colors - Level 1
- Level 1 of 4.
A challenging color and shapes puzzle, each page is a new riddle!
- This classic game is maybe the first game you ever played with your child, learning where every part of the face is. In this TinyTap edition, you will play it with 9 mesmerizing photos of baby faces, you can even edit it and add questions of your own.
Who Is Bigger?
- There are many animals in the world, some are small, some are big and some are even bigger! In this important educational activity, we learn what big means and meet tons of animals in all different sizes.