ABC Mix Up!
- All of the letters are mixed up in the finale of the I Love ABC series. Practice the alphabet and learn new animals in this fun and educational game.
- Recognize the fruit and play
Beginning, Middle, End: Humpty Dumpty
- Beginning, Middle, End
Learn Colors: Cars and Trucks!
- Learn colors with Super Kids TV monster trucks collection!
Kids will learn colors with different street vehicles, like monster trucks, dump trucks, buses, garbage trucks and more!
Super Kids TV on YouTube: https://youtu.be/o2Z7FkJFPkc
Extension Activities for Ages 3-4
- Here are several suggestions for multi-sensory hands-on activities for your toddler to supplement the curriculum in pre-academics, including preparation for reading, writing, math, and social skills.
Smart Match Colors - Level 1
- Level 1 of 4.
A challenging color and shapes puzzle, each page is a new riddle!
Counting Trains Puzzle 1-5
- Let’s count and collect all the trains from 1-5
- A game to help students learning to type on a keyboard to find letters by row. This focuses on home row and is designed for kindergarteners.
Dinosaur Egg - Surprise & Facts
- Dinosaur egg surprise with cool Dino facts, tap on the egg to make the dinosaur hatch!
Rooms of the House
- Rooms of the House
Primary / Scuola Primaria
bedroom, bathroom, living room, kitchen
Vocabulary, pronunciation, listening, assisted spelling (look, cover, listen, write)
Teeny Tiny TEFL
- Summer - barbecue, ice cream, butterflies, sunflowers
Listening, pronunciation, reading, writing, vocabulary.
"Where is/are the (X)?"
Goes with New Treetops 1 - Summer
Super Wings - A Package To India
- Super Wings - Delivering a package to India!
Learn how to say hello in new languages, new words, geography, visit the Himalayas, solve puzzles and meet new friends