1. Natali's spelling quiz6/10/16
Baby Dino Puzzles
- In Baby Dino Puzzles, kids get to practice their matching skills. There are six dinosaurs in different pretty colors.
Get all the dinosaurs together you will meet all of the baby dino's!
Life In Space
- Let’s learn about ‘life in space’ in this fun game with puzzles and fun facts.
Fruits & Vegetables 2
- Let’s learn about Fruits & Vegetables with this game of puzzles, colors and numbers.
Subject and Verb Agreement Game #4
- Subject and Verb Agreement #4
Practice filling in the blank with the correct verb.
- Play a game of basic geometry shapes!
Matching shapes with the ocean’s fish.
Circle, triangle, square, rectangle, parallelogram, ellipse, trapezoid, pentagon, hexagon.
Odd Dino Out
- Play "odd one out" with cute baby dinosaurs!
The Baby Dino series helps your baby recognize colors, shapes and patterns.
Dancing 💃 Puzzle
- Dancing puzzles
Magic Colors - Transportation Coloring Pages
- Coloring Pages of transportation vehicles.
Tap on all the parts to complete the painting.
by tapping the blank parts the child will see the colors pop and will hear the names of the colors.
Learn Colors: Cars and Trucks!
- Learn colors with Super Kids TV monster trucks collection!
Kids will learn colors with different street vehicles, like monster trucks, dump trucks, buses, garbage trucks and more!
Super Kids TV on YouTube: https://youtu.be/o2Z7FkJFPkc
Fun At The Toy Shop
- A simple tapping game to identify different toys.
- In Baby Dino, kids get to practice their color and matching skills. There are six eggs in different pretty colors. In each egg, lives a special baby dino just for you! Get all the colors in the right order and you will meet all of the baby dino's!
Feelings ⭐️ Star Version
- Take off in the rocket ship to explore the universe and identify the different feelings: happy, sad, angry, afraid, silly, sick, and surprised. Fun sound responses are played with each correct answer! #emotions #feelings #early intervention