Match It - Fruits and Vegetables
- Drag and match different fruits and vegetables to their place!
Kids will learn to name and sort the different fruits and vegetables while completing the puzzles.
Tell Me About Technology
- Students can label familiar technology they see around them every day in this fun puzzle game.
Rooms of the House
- Rooms of the House
Primary / Scuola Primaria
bedroom, bathroom, living room, kitchen
Vocabulary, pronunciation, listening, assisted spelling (look, cover, listen, write)
Teeny Tiny TEFL
animals spelling unjumble
- Animals Spelling
Unjumble the words
Fun for Starters
ESL EFL EAL TEFL TESOL
- Choose your instrument and play with your friends!
Practice your skills on the xylophone, piano, drums and more and let's play some music!
Baby Dino Puzzles
- In Baby Dino Puzzles, kids get to practice their matching skills. There are six dinosaurs in different pretty colors.
Get all the dinosaurs together you will meet all of the baby dino's!
What Doesn't Belong?
- All the professionals have got confused and have forgotten how to do their jobs! Can you find out what doesn't belong?
- Animals and animal sounds - cat, dog, elephant, monkey, chicken.
"What do the animals say ? "
For fun, listening, pronunciation, vocabulary.
Feelings ⭐️ Star Version
- Take off in the rocket ship to explore the universe and identify the different feelings: happy, sad, angry, afraid, silly, sick, and surprised. Fun sound responses are played with each correct answer! #emotions #feelings #early intervention
StoryBots - Emotions Songs
- Here's a playlist we know you'll love. Join the StoryBots and learn all about different types of feelings today!
You can find more videos here: https://www.youtube.com/user/storybots #storybots #emotions #feeling #videos #animation
Counting Trains Puzzle 1-5
- Let’s count and collect all the trains from 1-5
- Sequence numbers 1-20