Tell Me About Technology
- Students can label familiar technology they see around them every day in this fun puzzle game.
Counting Trains Puzzle
- Let’s count and collect all the trains from 1-10
Counting Trains Puzzle 1-5
- Let’s count and collect all the trains from 1-5
Let’s Go: Colors - Let’s Learn To Read
- Let’s learn to read
Children will start learning letter names and sounds, along with some new vocabulary.
In this unit, they will learn about A,B,C and D
Oxford University Press
What's In The Middle?
- Middle sounds in CVC words
Feelings ⭐️ Star Version
- Take off in the rocket ship to explore the universe and identify the different feelings: happy, sad, angry, afraid, silly, sick, and surprised. Fun sound responses are played with each correct answer! #emotions #feelings #early intervention
Phases Of The Moon DPISD
- Practice identifying the different phases of the moon as seen from the Earth
What Doesn't Belong?
- All the professionals have got confused and have forgotten how to do their jobs! Can you find out what doesn't belong?
- Recognize the fruit and play
Baby Dino Puzzles
- In Baby Dino Puzzles, kids get to practice their matching skills. There are six dinosaurs in different pretty colors.
Get all the dinosaurs together you will meet all of the baby dino's!
Match It - Fruits and Vegetables
- Drag and match different fruits and vegetables to their place!
Kids will learn to name and sort the different fruits and vegetables while completing the puzzles.
- How many fruits can your child recognize?
Help develop your toddler's fine motor skills with puzzles.
Let's put them back together!
#Fruits #Puzzle #FineMotorSkills