Share your thoughts
Daily Routine - Oxford Picture Dictionary
- Learn about everyday activities with Oxford Picture Dictionary. Practice daily routine with puzzles and questions.
Oxford University Press
Counting Trains Puzzle 1-5
- Let’s count and collect all the trains from 1-5
- #Jigsaw #puzzle about #cars
Fruits & Vegetables Sudoku
- Fruits & Vegetables Sudoku Place one of each in every row
Where Is The Mouse?
- Sharpen your eyes! I think there’s a mouse living in my cheese. Can you help me find him by looking carefully and finding where he is hiding? Finish the game to catch the mouse!
- How many fruits can your child recognize? Help develop your toddler's fine motor skills with puzzles. Let's put them back together! #Fruits #Puzzle #FineMotorSkills
Superhero Puzzles Reinforcer
- Use these superhero puzzles as rewards or reinforcers.
Smart Match Colors - Level 1
- Level 1 of 4. A challenging color and shapes puzzle, each page is a new riddle!
- We're about to meet a silly clown.
- Learn how to make a pizza with Chef Pepperoni! This fun cooking game has 9 detailed pages that will teach your kid how to follow directions and locate the ingredients according to the chef's special requests. Mmmm, it’s Pizza Time!
Fun At The Farm
- Can you spot the animals on the farm? A game designed to help young children identify animals found on the farm.
Baby Dino Puzzles
- In Baby Dino Puzzles, kids get to practice their matching skills. There are six dinosaurs in different pretty colors. Get all the dinosaurs together you will meet all of the baby dino's!