Share your thoughts
1. Memoria de trabajo
Where Is The Mouse
- Sharpen your eyes! I think there’s a mouse living in my cheese. Can you help me find him by looking carefully and finding where he is hiding? Finish the game to catch the mouse!
- What's your favorite way to travel? From riding a bicycle to flying in a spaceship, play with everything in between in this colorful and fun Transportation Puzzle!
The Farm Animals
- Come visit the farm animals, they are a happy bunch! In each page you will hear different animal sounds and you will need to tap on the animal that makes them. There are chickens, cows, dogs and even horses! You’re gonna love them all :)
What do you hear?
- Let’s Use Our Ears!
Count the Frogs
- Children will learn to count to 5 with frogs!
Who Is This?
- Matching sounds to animals to complete puzzle pictures. #listening #toddlers #auditory discrimination
- Very simple description of a basic family unit - father, mother, grandparents, sibling, aunts, uncles, cousins. Includes song video. Follow up by starting a photo album of your own family tree!
- In Baby Dino, kids get to practice their color and matching skills. There are six eggs in different pretty colors. In each egg, lives a special baby dino just for you! Get all the colors in the right order and you will meet all of the baby dino's!
Odd Dino Out
- Play "odd one out" with cute baby dinosaurs! The Baby Dino series helps your baby recognize colors, shapes and patterns.
Little Animals Puzzle
- With Little Animals Puzzles children will learn to match and sort animal parts according to their shapes and colors.
Smart Match Colors - Level 1
- Level 1 of 4. A challenging color and shapes puzzle, each page is a new riddle!
- How many Pokemon can you catch? GO! #PokemonGO There's a different Pokemon in each picture, you're job is to find it, you only have 3 lives and the faster you catch them the more score you'll get!