Share your thoughts
2. Text Input
3. Text Input
4. Text Input
Smart Match Colors
- A challenging color and shapes puzzle, each page is a new riddle!
Daily Routine - Oxford Picture Dictionary
- Learn about everyday activities with Oxford Picture Dictionary. Practice daily routine with puzzles and questions.
Oxford University Press
Seek & Find - Transportation
- Learn about basic transportation vehicles. Can you find all of the transportation vehicles? Look closely so you don’t miss a thing!
Match It - Fruits and Vegetables
- Drag and match different fruits and vegetables to their place! Kids will learn to name and sort the different fruits and vegetables while completing the puzzles.
Smart Match Colors - Level 1
- Level 1 of 4. A challenging color and shapes puzzle, each page is a new riddle!
Beginning, Middle, End: Humpty Dumpty
- Beginning, Middle, End
Baby Dino Puzzles
- In Baby Dino Puzzles, kids get to practice their matching skills. There are six dinosaurs in different pretty colors. Get all the dinosaurs together you will meet all of the baby dino's!
Kindergarten Sight Words 2
- Dolch Sight Words for Kindergarten. This is part 2 of 4, containing words: black, good, yes, will, ride, new, have, no, there, they, am, four, now. Students must unscramble letters to spell words, construct sentences with them, and read them.
StoryTime Puzzles 1
- Story character puzzles from Closet Monster, While You Dream, Fuzz and Curly, Love Is, and Nursery Rhymes. Goes with Attention to Stories course for pre-reading skills.
- A dozen different visual matching games for shapes or colors or both, including letter shapes. A pre-reading skill.
Super Wings - A Package To India
- Super Wings - Delivering a package to India! Learn how to say hello in new languages, new words, geography, visit the Himalayas, solve puzzles and meet new friends
Fruits & Vegetables Sudoku
- Fruits & Vegetables Sudoku Place one of each in every row